27 Eylül 2007 Perşembe

Stay Away From Bidding Wars!!!

Hello Everyone!!!

This is going to be my first blog-post so I am rather excited. However, apart from being excited I would like to say that I am also quite happy that I will have chance to share my knowledge of selling and buying on Ebay.

I would like to begin with the common mistakes made by Ebayers during the bidding process. One of the most common bidding mistake is pre-mature bidding on an item. Most users see an item with no bids and try to claim it for themselves by being the first Ebayer to bid on it. Most users on ebay, I call them here Ebayers, are more likely to bid on an active item than one that has yet to be bid on. When a second ebayer starts to bid higher on the item, the price will begin to increase rapidly. This is known as a bidding battle or bidding fight.
While being really profitable for the seller, a bidding battle rises up the price for no reason. If you're ever pulled into a bidding war, never let your emotions control your judgement; people become really obsessed about beating the other bidders that they end up paying much more than the real market price instead of bidding on a different auction.

Try to avoid bidding on any items where bidding wars are taking place. If the item happens to be rare, and there are no other close alternatives, then keep a close eye on the item, and try to snipe the auction.Make sure that you never participate in a bidding battle, and consider moving to a different ebay auction if the item you're looking at has a long list of previous bids.

Hiç yorum yok: